Saturday, September 21, 2013

Neon & Black

Hello dolls! Today i'm wearing my neon jacket w/ a simple outfit - black skorts & a white tee - and my new bat shaped bag.. The necklace i'm wearing is handmade & is a unique piece. I wrote the links below so you can check out the brands i'm wearing for this outfit.. Do you like my look for today? Waiting for your lovely thoughts ;)

Herkese merhaba! Havaların soğumasıyla beraber ceketsiz evden çıkmaz oldum - Romanya'nın soğuğu da bir okadar hasta ediyor ki insanı sormayın! Şimdiden üşüttüm galiba :( Kalan yazlık kombinlerimi de çekip yayınladıktan sonra sonbahar - kış sezonuna giriş yapacağım ayın 1 inden itibaren - ama ozamana kadar yazlık giysilerle hasta olmam umarım :D Uzatmayayım, bugün de neon detaylar ile siyah - beyaz tonunun hakim olduğu kombinimi nasıl buldunuz? Yorumlarınızı bekliyorummm ;)

I am wearimg:

Sunnies / Gözlükler: Here
Necklace / Kolye: Here
Tee / Tshirt: Here
Shorts / Skort: Here
Jacket / Ceket: Here & Here
Bag / Çanta: Here
Watch / Saat: Here
Heels / Topuklular: Here

9 comments:

  1. This outfit is phenominal! :)

    Check out my blog? http://romanticfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your bag right now!!!!!




    Join my GIVEAWAY! Estamos de SORTEO!
    http://lauraherder.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. çok hoş şık bir kombin olmuş :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is BEAUTIFUL! <3

    www.superwomanchick.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I love the jacket!
    Kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, I really love your jacket!
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her ne kadar sonbahar gelse de bu rüzgarlıkların neon renkleri daha çok seviyorum. Kasveti alıyor :)

    Banada beklerim
    Nur:)

    http://nureradli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous necklace! Wanna see more...

    ReplyDelete